Dominos Pizza - Dominos ripoff delivery charge
If Domino's lawyers make them post a big statement about how the delivery drivers don't get any of the delivery fee they charge then why do they charge a delivery charge.We are paying for overhead.
It would be like going into a sit down restaurant and they charge you money to bring the food to the table. Ripoff I say. Who gets the money? Apparently not the drivers.
I'm sure they have some story about how this is to pay for the insurance on the drivers or some such garbage but it's just an extra fee.
I'd rather they just raise the prices and include the delivery.Remember 30 minutes or it's free days from Domino's.11997d3f review #230609
You may also like
- "So I ordered a pizza. Triple pepperoni and bacon. Not only was the order wrong, but when I called to complain about it the assistant manager, Tyler, decided to..."
- "Look at this deranged glob of dough they delivered to me. I called the manager and he claimed he personally made this pizza and it was fine. What a ***...."
- "I ordered a pan pizza half pepperoni half extra cheese. Was all screwed up. Wasn't cut and it had pepperoni on both sides and also had a hair in one..."
- "8 months my family and I did not go to McDonald due to poor customer service, not getting to correct order etc. Tonight I decide to give it another chance...."
- "On November 26, 2014 I ordered several Champion items off (Hanes.com) was in total $175.00. The transaction was successful and I received and conformation E-mail with an item total. Two..."
- "Purchased a $50.00 West Marine outer zip up long sleeve SPF WHITE shirt, wore it twice, washed it according to instructions and shirt came perfectly white except for one whole..."
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "Payed 82dollars for a neckless and had 3 jewels fall out of front and 5 out of the charm inside and I only wear it on the weekends and got..."
- "When I went to Arizona on Nov 16th flying with Allegiant Airlines, I was appalled to find they broke my expensive hair curler/straightener. I had to immediately go buy a..."