2.6

I've had pneumonia for 2 weeks and been pumped with an incredible amount of drugs. After blacking out, I woke up knowing I needed food and couldn't drive, this is where the problem started. Nothing sounded better than a Dominos thin crust! The center of my order was the thin crust, with additional items thrown in to meet delivery requirements.

Received my order and both pizzas were hand tossed - NO THIN CRUST - even though the box was labeled correctly. I called Dominos to get the correct pizza and was begrudgingly told it would take 20-25 mins.

55 mins later it's delivered. I open the box, anticipation building, I haven't been this happy in 2 weeks, I almost can't stand it! Then I see it, the F$#&ing pizza is HALF BURNT. Literally has black char all over the right side of it.

Nowhere in the English language was I aware that thin & crispy was the direct translation of burnt to a crisp. Domino's, 909 W. Spring Creek, Plano, TX 75093: I'm sorry that you despise your jobs and made a mistake, but not every order comes from a drunken *** on Fri/ Sat night. Even if it is from a drunken ***, if they pay, they are your meal ticket.

Review about: Dominos Pizza Pizza.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Speed of delivery.

I didn't like: Burnt pizza, Incorrect orders, Slow redelivery of incorrect orders to asking, No quality checks, Delivery fee.

Comments