2.6

I've had pneumonia for 2 weeks and been pumped with an incredible amount of drugs. After blacking out, I woke up knowing I needed food and couldn't drive, this is where the problem started. Nothing sounded better than a Dominos thin crust! The center of my order was the thin crust, with additional items thrown in to meet delivery requirements.

Received my order and both pizzas were hand tossed - NO THIN CRUST - even though the box was labeled correctly. I called Dominos to get the correct pizza and was begrudgingly told it would take 20-25 mins.

55 mins later it's delivered. I open the box, anticipation building, I haven't been this happy in 2 weeks, I almost can't stand it! Then I see it, the F$#&ing pizza is HALF BURNT. Literally has black char all over the right side of it.

Nowhere in the English language was I aware that thin & crispy was the direct translation of burnt to a crisp. Domino's, 909 W. Spring Creek, Plano, TX 75093: I'm sorry that you despise your jobs and made a mistake, but not every order comes from a drunken *** on Fri/ Sat night. Even if it is from a drunken ***, if they pay, they are your meal ticket.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $6. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about dominos pizza pizza from Dominos Pizza was burnt pizza, incorrect orders and slow redelivery of incorrect orders to asking , but reviewer liked speed of delivery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments