Dominos Pizza - 1st Order Incorrect, 2nd Order Burnt

159 of 906 Dominos Pizza reviews

I've had pneumonia for 2 weeks and been pumped with an incredible amount of drugs. After blacking out, I woke up knowing I needed food and couldn't drive, this is where the problem started. Nothing sounded better than a Dominos thin crust! The center of my order was the thin crust, with additional items thrown in to meet delivery requirements.

Received my order and both pizzas were hand tossed - NO THIN CRUST - even though the box was labeled correctly. I called Dominos to get the correct pizza and was begrudgingly told it would take 20-25 mins.

55 mins later it's delivered. I open the box, anticipation building, I haven't been this happy in 2 weeks, I almost can't stand it! Then I see it, the F$#&ing pizza is HALF BURNT. Literally has black char all over the right side of it.

Nowhere in the English language was I aware that thin & crispy was the direct translation of burnt to a crisp. Domino's, 909 W. Spring Creek, Plano, TX 75093: I'm sorry that you despise your jobs and made a mistake, but not every order comes from a drunken *** on Fri/ Sat night. Even if it is from a drunken ***, if they pay, they are your meal ticket.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Speed of delivery
  • What I disliked
    • Burnt pizza
    • Incorrect orders
    • Slow redelivery of incorrect orders to asking
    • No quality checks

Dominos Pizza Crust Pizza
Review category
Fast Food
review #803407 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dominos Pizza? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
159 of 906 Dominos Pizza reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dominos Pizza. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dominos Pizza.
Filing a new complaint about
×