Verified Reviewer

i am a loyal Dominos Pizza customer- have been for years, it is my favorite. Unfortunately 4 out of last 5 times ive ordered from my local store in Shawnee KS.

there have been major big issues. I ignored the 1st few but finally after the ridiculousness i called the store- they would apologize and cover the cost or put a credit on my account. 3 days ago the last and final time i will order dominios - my order was over hour and 15min late. the sweet delivery gal Eva, apologized and said her "mean manager will call me for refund," no call that day so i call next day and speak to manager who took my debit card #'s and said refund the cost.

3 days later i call since no refund and my family again wanted dominos- the young man on the phone read me manager comments accusing me of purposely trying to get free stuff... how insulting and embarassing!

for years i lived in a city where i had not 1 dominos complaint ..... now i move and this cities Dominos pizza accuses me of such insulting and hurtful acts? that's just insane!

i just want my refund for $34.00 without being treated like a thief - i will find another new pizza place since i'm no longer welcome.

contact to resolve please! Shawnee, Kansas is the store

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Pizza.

Preferred solution: apology and refund.

Dominos Pizza Cons: And the food was late, Horrible customer sevice, Bad attitude.

Location: 22231 West 66th Street, Shawnee, KS 66226