Verified Buyer

2.8

I ordered food at 7:53 pm on Friday night called more then 5 times they would keep say your food is on the way out every time and I never got my food . Call the next day to speak to the general manager and they said he would come in at 5pm Saturday.

I called after 5pm and left my number before that too .

The manager said he cannot come to the phone or it wasnt important to call me back because when he came in they had a lot of pizzas to make so I called back later in the day on Saturday he picks up the phone I let him know what happened and he acted like he didnt care because he had other orders to make and that he had the owner to give me my money back its Tuesday and I still dont have my food or my money . Something needs to be done because this isnt the first time Ive had my food not rite here , but I will never go back after this and I know they dont care because of there customer service was a 0

User's recommendation: Just don’t go there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Manager.

Location: Sedgwick, Kansas