1.8

I ordered a pizza the pizza was taking out of the oven at 7:20 it was delivered at 815 the pizza an sandwich was cold I got in my car and took it back to the store an asked for a manager he would not come to the window he was busy sweeping the floor an told them to just refund I was pissed cause he didnt care about what I had to say about the pizza or about how long it took to get to my house an to let you know its less then 13 mins to my house I even told the driver to tell the manager I was pissed about how long it took an when I called the store no one was answering the phones an when I pulled up at the window there was no pizza being made an it seems like they were cleaning to go home at 830

Dominos runs these commercials about them caring well know one cared about me Saturday evening an nothing was done about it except a refund not even Im sorry or excuse

User's recommendation: Call Papa John’s or Marcos.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Sandwich.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Dominos Pizza Cons: Careless employees, Rude employees.

Comments

#1961707

Hey kid don't you know that it takes time to put all the ingredients on the, pizza, bake it and then get it to your house. If it takes 13 minutes to get to your house then that only leaves 42 minutes to put the ingredients on the pizza and bake it. Baking it takes about 20-30 minutes.

Dominos Pizza Reviews