Verified Reviewer

3.0

One night I had some relatives over and late night their mom ordered pizza for them off of her credit card while I was asleep which Im the owner of this house I always order from dominoes and I never not paid or answered the door. That night their mom ordered pizza with her credit card and the manager of dominoes banned on my door twice and left the pizza on the outside ground with the receipt in the box, so he opened the box and put a receipt in their.

And when my cousin mom called to complain they blocked my address and every time I call to place an order even for pickup they put me on hold for long periods of time every single time which unacceptable and something needs to be done about this. This behavior didn't even come from a regular associate this was a manager.

User's recommendation: 3/10.

Preferred solution: My address unblocked .

Dominos Pizza Pros: If you cared more about your customer.

Location: 3192 East 10th Street, Greenville, NC 27858