2.3K views
Featured Not resolved

On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the pizza; the crust was burnt black. I called the store and informed them; they asked if I wanted another one delivered or a free pizza coupon good for any pizza. I told them we already waited more than 30 minutes and my guests were hungry, so send a coupon.

Today in 9/21/2014 and still no coupon for a free pizza; I did get a coupon yesterday for any pizza for $9.99. Not exactly free!

"Our Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with your Domino's Pizza experience, we will make it right or refund your money." Bull!

Review about: Dominos Pizza Coupon.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Wilsonville, Oregon, United States #1302493

Same...except I've been waiting a month. Never ordering Dominos again!

Binghamton, New York, United States #1202147

This happens on rare occasions because the pizzas come out on a conveyor belt and if they get backed up in the oven because of pizzas in front not having been boxed, this is what happens.I like crispy, yummy crust so I would be delighted with it.

Undercooked is worse than overcooked in my opinion.

All pizza places with a conveyor systems should have an extended parking area so backed up pizzas do not burn.I'm sure this doesn't happen too often but when it gets busy, it really gets busy.

If it is anything like the one I work at, they put it in the computer so when you call again, from the same number you complained from, they will see that you have a free pizza waiting for you. Just call back and ask, tell them what happened and they should make it right.

to tfm #915925

Right...,

I've been in the business for years. They will send your money back that night if you paid in cash..., or they offer you your next order free. Lets see..., I can get my $14 back tonight..., or I can get a $25 order for free next Friday?

OMG that looks sooo good - i'm about to call Dominos!

New Jersey, United States #875319

You ordered a "Philly Cheesesteak" pizza in Minnesota. You deserve to get effed.

That pizza looks yummy to me!

Domino's keeps track of the free pizza in their system. The next time you call to order, you only need to mention that there should be a free pizza (tied to your phone number) on your account.

Contact me at JohnCWillV@msn.com as I can resolve this. Thanks

to Anonymous Columbus, Ohio, United States #903213

Thank you for listening, I'm faced with losing my job at papa johns because of a dispute with a co-worker..I'm wondering if there is any way I can resolve this or if papa johns is just not the place for me.

The company as a whole has left a stressful imprint on me and was this friendship that made working there worthwhile.What are my options?