Dominos Pizza - Burned pizza, promised me a free pizza coupon, nothing came
On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the pizza; the crust was burnt black. I called the store and informed them; they asked if I wanted another one delivered or a free pizza coupon good for any pizza. I told them we already waited more than 30 minutes and my guests were hungry, so send a coupon.
Today in 9/21/2014 and still no coupon for a free pizza; I did get a coupon yesterday for any pizza for $9.99. Not exactly free!
"Our Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with your Domino's Pizza experience, we will make it right or refund your money." Bull!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Burnt Pizza
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had ordered a pizza tonight which I usually don't after a certain time and when I had received it the delivery driver was kind amd everything..."
- "I ordered from dominos at 6:17 & was quoted 29-39 minutes for delivery. An hour later i still had no food. I called & she said give it 20 more..."
- "I ordered a pan pizza half pepperoni half extra cheese. Was all screwed up. Wasn't cut and it had pepperoni on both sides and also had a hair in one..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."
- "1st going to Firestone today... and not pleased with the results.. My Mini van was blowing cold air out the driver side 2 vents and warm air out the passenger side..."