Dominos Pizza - Burnt and looks old - 2

494 of 906 Dominos Pizza reviews

have wrote this before but after posting i realised it did not let me upload the picture .. so new one with same details just with a picture.

ordered a half and half pizza and when it turned up me and my friends opened it first thing we noticed was it was burnt on the top.then eating it we noticed how stale it tasted like when you press heat it the next day and how rubbery it tasted.

then it had loads of funny marks around the crust and the bottom of it was as if it was sort of damp in the middle. rung the place we ordered from and all they offered was a new pizza. NOT happy with this service at all as it has put me off dominos.

disgraceful experience with dominos now.I loved it before but now I will reconsider going else where.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Pizza
Review category
Fast Food
review #518619

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dominos Pizza? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
494 of 906 Dominos Pizza reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 06, 2014 #852573

That's disgusting! How could they even think to send this pizza to a customer? I was debating on having domino's or another pizzeria for dinner. So glad I didn't choose Domino's! You are right 100% percent though!

2 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dominos Pizza. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dominos Pizza.
Filing a new complaint about
×