Tolworth, England
Featured Not resolved

have wrote this before but after posting i realised it did not let me upload the picture .. so new one with same details just with a picture.

ordered a half and half pizza and when it turned up me and my friends opened it first thing we noticed was it was burnt on the top.then eating it we noticed how stale it tasted like when you press heat it the next day and how rubbery it tasted.

then it had loads of funny marks around the crust and the bottom of it was as if it was sort of damp in the middle. rung the place we ordered from and all they offered was a new pizza. NOT happy with this service at all as it has put me off dominos.

disgraceful experience with dominos now.I loved it before but now I will reconsider going else where.

Review about: Pizza.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dominos Pizza Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

iamso1
Kentucky, United States #950329

Oh Dominos. That pizzas really ugly don't you know. I said oh no Dominos.

That's disgusting!How could they even think to send this pizza to a customer?

I was debating on having domino's or another pizzeria for dinner.

So glad I didn't choose Domino's!You are right 100% percent though!