Dominos Pizza - Burnt and looks old - 2
have wrote this before but after posting i realised it did not let me upload the picture .. so new one with same details just with a picture.
ordered a half and half pizza and when it turned up me and my friends opened it first thing we noticed was it was burnt on the top.then eating it we noticed how stale it tasted like when you press heat it the next day and how rubbery it tasted.
then it had loads of funny marks around the crust and the bottom of it was as if it was sort of damp in the middle. rung the place we ordered from and all they offered was a new pizza. NOT happy with this service at all as it has put me off dominos.
disgraceful experience with dominos now.I loved it before but now I will reconsider going else where.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered thin crust veg. Had to wait over an hour and a half to receive it.Pizza was burnt had no pineapple ,no jalapenos as asked for paid $20. Worst..."
- "I ordered a pan pizza half pepperoni half extra cheese. Was all screwed up. Wasn't cut and it had pepperoni on both sides and also had a hair in one..."
- "I had ordered a pizza tonight which I usually don't after a certain time and when I had received it the delivery driver was kind amd everything..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."