Verified Buyer

I am furious! Just ordered a Papa Johns and will NEVER ordered Dominoes again.

Dominoes opened a new store in Round Rock, Texas outside of Austin.

Its Managed by a person named Steven. If he is indeed the Manager, Dominoes is in for a rude awakening at that store.

Normally my order gets routed to the Gattis School Road store which is an excellent store, but Dominoes this time routed me to a new store on Hwy 620, which was fine, except for the fact that the tracked showed they had been quality checking my pizza and pasta for 40 minutes. So, I naturally called the store and spoke to Steven, the manager. I asked him if the tracker was working and he said, I only have two drivers and just because you call, dont think Im putting you ahead in line.

I stated, Steven, how long has my pizza been sitting there. He said 40 minutes. Then he literally yelled at me, Its not my problem, but its your problem. I said, what?

He said he would remake it but it would take an hour and twenty minutes to get here. I was completely flabbergasted. I could tell Steven was not cut out for customer service, stress or the pizza business. I told him to stop raising his voice at me, to cancel my order and I would be reaching out to Dominoes Corporate to report him.

Next he said, I cancelled your order and your refund will be back to you in 3-5 days.

I could care less about the refund, I wanted a pizza and a pasta which is what I ordered.

Until I receive a huge apology from Dominoes, I will be doing everything I can to publish this story on social media. In the time it took to write this, Papa Johns just deliver me a hot pizza!

John O

Round Rock, Tx

User's recommendation: Never order a Dominoes Pizza!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Manager.

Preferred solution: Fire this manager, apologize and suggest a solution.

Dominos Pizza Cons: Mgr yelled at me not notifying cant deliver piizza, Mgr yelling at me.

Comments