Dominos Pizza - Car Drivers are MANIACS!

I know pizza MUST be delivered at 30 min or less however this guy on the pic I am attaching was driving like a MANIAC around Sawtelle and Olympic

He was behind me trying to pass me in a little narrow street, acting like we just had to disappear, mega awful attitude, going to the other side of the street trying to pass us! The car in front and myself where waiting to cross Olympic to go to the left he passed us on the left like he was in a race, crossed Olympic like a maniac to cut right in front and almost caused an accident!

A pizza is really not worth driving someone over or killing someone.Seriously NOT COOL!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Worker rude
    • Drivers are a risk

Reason of review:
Drivers are putting others at risk!
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Review category
Fast Food
review #752932

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dominos Pizza? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 04 #1088281

Dominos hasnt done 30 minutes or less delivery since the mid 90s...maybe that driver was just an ***.

0 0 Reply

Dec 17, 2015 #1079995

Call your local police dept. (not 911) and provide them with the details and license info. They may blow you off, but if they get enough calls, they'll put out an alert.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dominos Pizza. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dominos Pizza.
Filing a new complaint about