I know pizza MUST be delivered at 30 min or less however this guy on the pic I am attaching was driving like a MANIAC around Sawtelle and Olympic Blvd.today.

He was behind me trying to pass me in a little narrow street, acting like we just had to disappear, mega awful attitude, going to the other side of the street trying to pass us! The car in front and myself where waiting to cross Olympic to go to the left he passed us on the left like he was in a race, crossed Olympic like a maniac to cut right in front and almost caused an accident!

A pizza is really not worth driving someone over or killing someone.Seriously NOT COOL!

This reviewer shared experience about "drivers are putting others at risk!" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about dominos pizza pizza from Dominos Pizza was worker rude and drivers are a risk Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Dominos hasnt done 30 minutes or less delivery since the mid 90s...maybe that driver was just an ***.

Call your local police dept. (not 911) and provide them with the details and license info. They may blow you off, but if they get enough calls, they'll put out an alert.