CHEATED BY DOMINOS-Never buy pizzas from here---On 1/3/2013 i went to Dominos pizza store in Mira - Bhayander Road,Mumbai and showed 25% discount coupon applicable on a minimum bill value of Rs. 350 to the staff before placing the order.I placed an order as such :1 country special pizza regular size - Rs.130/-,2 stuffed garlic bread - Rs.

178 and 1 coke - Rs.29.17 and adding Service tax to it the bill totalled above 350/-.Till the time i got the bill i was of the perception that i would get 25% off on the whole bill value but then when i got the bill after making payment i was shocked to my utter belief that deduction of 25% had been made only on the pizza value and not on the other side orders i had placed.When i went to the counter and queried this,one of the staff ignorantly said that even the discount on pizza value was wrongly given to me as my pizza value was not over 350/- to which i showed him the discount voucher and explained that discount was mentioned to be given on the bill value and nowhere was it written that the discount was only on pizza value to which he pointed in the voucher showing the discount was not applicable on simply veg/non - veg pizzas,combos and beverages which i agreed but queried that unlike coke,garlic bread did not come under the term beverages and was a side order and so discount should have been given to me on that inclusively alongwith pizza value atleast,but he refused to budge and replied that without coke my bill value was falling below Rs. 350/- to which i said that it was a senseless arguement and the main criteria of the bill value being more than Rs.350/- was fulfilled.Not adhering to my request to change the bill i ultimately asked him to call the head of the store.The head came and i explained him wat had happened but he was more poorer in responding to my queries and told me that as the bill was already made he couldn't do anything and that further terms and conditions applied.When asked wat were the terms and conditions he pointed me at the voucher showing T&C* apply sign at the end which made me angry and i said wat kind of a staff are you if you don't know what kind of offers domions is offering,what are its terms and conditions and that i was not a fool and shall complain of cheating myself in the consumer court forum to which he shamelessly told me to go ahead with it.Being fussed at his behaviour I took the order placed and left the place.Pls.

tell me wat is the solution as i never expected such an irresponsible behavoiur from a reputed company's employees towards its customers.(Store Address:Ground Floor Shop No 3 & 1st Floor,Gala no. 2 and Gala No.4, Mira Plaza,Opposite D-Mart ,Beside Sanghavi Nagar,Hatkesh ,Mira-Bayandar Road,Mira road [East],THANE,MAHARASHTRA Contact No.022-28129777)

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Coupon.

Comments

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India #725405

:grin Your comment is laughable mr. Anonymous....I doubt u have even ordered a pizza ever before coz ur ignorance is abysmal to my belief!!

Whenever u place an online order with a coupon stating 25% or 30% off on min.bill value of Rs.350 or Rs.400 respectively u do get the discount on the entire bill value comprising the ordered pizza as well as any other side order u make and not only on the pizza value!!This is the sort of coupon i took a print out of and presented it to the store who initially accepted it n then later on made a blunder from their side!!

And let me remind u that this complaint was posted in January n this is October so stop making lousy comments without any conclusive evidence to support your view! :x

You're clearly I the wrong for not reading all guidelines to your coupon. Get over it