Regarding Dominos location on Nine Mile Road in Oak Park Michigan the entire staff including the manager tonight on the biggest pizza night in America need to be FIRED. Their customer service is non existent and is horrific.

I entered the store waited 5 to 7 minutes for any one of the several employees behind the counter to wait on me. After debating among themselves I asked somebody get me.

Pizza no one told me about the specials and I paid $16 for a xtravaganza Brooklyn style pizza The Man Behind me asked for the special a gentleman behind the counter helped him and he got two pizzas with 3 toppings for the same price I pay for the one i bought.

Wait a minute i thought so i asked for a manager he explained to me with the 799 special and I had called prior to arriving and no one on the phone knew what I was talking about so I said she answered the phone quickly corrected myself and said it may not have been her and suddenly she attacked me from behind the counter so we had choice words with me with her manager standing right there he did nothing. the customer service is hor rible horrible makes you not want to ever go back to that location again but they were not professional the pizza was horrible the location of the store was dirty to me because too many staff members just hanging around in the back no one wearing gloves lots of customer's waiting my phone number is 313-208-**** please contact me but someone needs to go out to revamp their customer service or close that location

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 13735 W 9 Mile Rd, Oak Park, MI 48237

Comments

#1819406

the $16 price you paid is the deal on a speciality pizza. They are normally much more expensive.

#1820215
@Licia

I remember back in 1992 when I was in Reno, Nevada, that the rooms at the Pioneer Casino were only $16 a night. I stayed there often.

It was just a simple and clean room, but that's all that I needed as I was only there to sleep at night and was off doing all kinds of shenanigans during the day. I HAD A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!

Dominos Pizza Reviews