1.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Whom It May Concern.

We are a family of 4 adults and 1 child. We use your online app to order every Friday.

This Friday the app said our Pizza and other items should be here by 6:34. It never came. Finally at 7:22, while we were still on hold, to find out where our food was, it was delivered. I am still on the phone with the Domino's closest to us. Store # 4844, at 43 Cambridge Lane in Newtown PA Its been over an hour. What if I wanted to order a pizza over the phone? This is unacceptable. Not only did we receive our food an hour late, but I cannot speak to anyone about this. No one answers the phone in your stores any longer?

Our food was cold when it got here with no explanation from the driver that was already tipped online. So unless I get a phone call by someone who can either do something about this or compensate us for our COLD PIZZA and COLD CHICKEN WINGS and sitting on hold for an hour and a half now, we will not be ordering from your establishment again. This is not only unacceptable when we order food, especially when we are loyal customers, but to not be able to get in touch with anyone about how long it took to get here and that it was COLD by the time we received it. I will make it my personal mission to make sure everyone online and in person, I do work in retail and have access to plenty of people, know how we were treated by your company. I have never been treated this way by a food franchise..

I did finally get in-touch with the Newtown #238516 at 835pm after I'd been on hold listening to the same message for almost 2 hours. The man who answered the phone didn't sound surprised about any of this. When I asked to speak to his manager, he said she was too busy, I told him I was emailing the corporate office and I would like his and his manager's name. He not only put me back on hold for about 2 minutes but continued to hang up on me! Of course, I called back and got an attitude, but the manager was put on the phone, at least I got her name : Jessica and the boy who initially answered the phone and hung up on me when I asked for names was Saim. I am beyond furious and am never going to patronize anyone's business who treats me and my family with such disrespect. Though you have already lost our business, and with the attitude I got today, I expect this is happening a lot, but most people won't use every avenue at their disposal to complain. Pizza Hut is right around the corner and so are many other pizza places. You really need to look into your customer service. I would have been fired five times over if I treated customers the way I was treated this evening.

No longer your faithful customer because of the poor service I retrieved from store #238516, Newtown, PA and the disrespect I was given when after holding for an hour and a half from not just an employee but a manager representing your franchise as well.

Looking at your Facebook page, it seems I am not the only dissatisfied customers out there, Domino's Pizza Facebook page is full of complaints, I'm just one more. I wish I was aware of this before.

I'm gonna see who else I can get in touch with about this matter as I am very disturbed. I have cold wings and pizza for dinner on a Friday night, and not even the Store who sent it cares. I will not be gone through this again.

Kimberly Corazo

267-663-6999

kacorazo129@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Delivery Service.

I liked: If you hire better costomer servives, If i had hot food, If my food came ontime, If the manager tried to help.

I didn't like: Hour late pizza and wings, Cold pizza and wings, Being on hold for an hour and a half, Employee who answered hung up on me, Manager did not care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 09.

Comments

FragrantNumbat

Look the way I see it if you had no issue eating the food you should have no issue paying for it. Cannot afford to feed your child then go visit a soup kitchen or something.

I doubt that the food was uneaten. If it was then you can return the "uneaten" food.

It is a shame when people have to lie just go get free food. Also stop referring to adult men as boys when it is YOU who is behaving like a child.

PIayfulBurmese928

Also what is worst about all of this is that I was very angry that when the child started to cry because he did not get pizza I pulled his hair and slapped him across the face. I was asked to leave and yelled at.

The parents comforted their child. They told me that just because I was angry at Domino's not mean that I should take my anger out on their child. The father threatened to beat the *** out of me if I did not leave. I told him that I would press charges and call the police.

This being my brother in law. He said he would have me charged with hitting his son and that if I ever laid my hands on his son again he would break my arm.