1.4

I have never experienced the level of disrespect and disregard that I have today. I placed a routine online order and thats when things downhill.

The driver told me to come outside in the snow while waiting for him I called back and he informed me he had mixed up my address and telephone with someone elses. After receiving my order and realizing I had the wrong food. I immediately called the driver and told him there had been a mix up. He told me there was nothing he could do and that I needed to call the store.

When I called and tried to explain the situation to the person on the phone they yelled at me and told me I hadnt even received my order and hung the phone on me two times. He was cantankerous and belligerent. When I called a third time another worker picked up the phone and in the background I could hear the first individual laughing and mocking me. This was deplorable and disgusting.

After being told repeatedly that it would take an hour and half to get some chicken wings. I asked if there was anything else they could do because if workers could be so mean I dont trust them to prepare food that my family will be eating. They told me no and dismissed me.

I asked the second worker for first workers name for this letter, but he refused to release it. I love Dominos but this terrible customer service has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania