Update by user May 16, 2021

I’ve worked for dominos before and that definitely looks like an employee wrote my card information down and thought wouldn’t do anything about it.

Original review posted by user May 16, 2021

Please call me at +184********

Email is elexyalgardner21@***.com

I called 6:50 was on hold for 12 minutes and then it hung up without an answer. Called again at 7:02 to make a delivery order.

Manager answered and then put me on hold for a crew member. Crew member answered and took more y order. He asked for my card number and I gave it to him. He asked for name on the card.

Told me it would be delivered in about 30 to 40 minutes. Pizza did not get delivered so I called the store number back at 7:57. Which is (816) 756- ****. They did not have any recollection of my order at all.

I asked to speak to the manager she told me she was othe manager. Kept putting me on hold. Told me she couldnt do anything about it. I asked for the number and corporate number because there is no way someone wrote my card number down and didnt take my order to keep that for themselves.

Also for the record the store also closes early some nights.

They barely take orders as well. The store address is 534 Westport Rd, Kansas City 64111

User's recommendation: This store needs better employees.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 534 Westport Road, Kansas City, MO 64111