Verified Reviewer

2.4

I went to pick up my order from the store located on Standley street in CT and no one was wearing gloves. Some had masks but they were hanging off their chin.

I asked the lady why they weren't wearing gloves and she shows me a sign saying that gloves are basically not a safety protocol. I watched the workers walk back and fourth from the dough to touching the counters and boxes, touching each other from being in such a tight space then back to the dough. Then putting cheese on the dough touching more things then adding the meat. They did not wash their hands even once.

I got cursed out and laughed by the cashier for taking pictures but how is this okay to do normally without a pandemic never mind during one.. It was so gross to watch. I will never order again. I was basically being ridiculed for being concerned about food safety during a pandemic.

Everyone needs to work together so the spread of this virus decreases at a stable rate to hopfully eventually diminish. When you have people like this that simply don't care is the reason why there might end up being a second wave.

Such a shame. I hope this store gets addressed because from reading other reviews im not the first person to discuss this.

User's recommendation: Make sure, if you can, to pay attention to how food is handled.

Location: 1523 Stanley Street, New Britain, CT 06053