Verified Reviewer

1.6

Hi, on December 5, 2021 at 3:30 pm I placed an order from a Dominos location at 241 Rockaway Parkway, Brooklyn NY 11212. According the the tracker my order was delivered at 4 pm, but I never received it.

I waited about 30 mins before I called for an update because I am aware that the system glitches sometimes. They told me that the driver left the store and that my order would arrive shortly. I waited another hour before I called for an update and they kept giving me a run around. Three hours later and my order still has not arrived.

Whoever kept answering the phone eventually became very rude and started yelling at me as I expressed that I am only a couple of blocks away and it should not take this long. I only continue to order here because it is convenient but this is not the first time Ive had an issue with this location. The customer service is horrible! Ive looked at reviews from other customers and I am not sure how this place is still in business.

They do nothing to try and help you out and now Ive lost my rewards that I couldve used somewhere else. I am a very understanding person and I never give restaurants a hard time but this is completely unacceptable!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Pizza.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Dominos Pizza Pros: Location.

Dominos Pizza Cons: Treatment.

Location: 241 Rockaway Parkway, Brooklyn, NY 11212