2.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I called back after the delivery driver left I placed a large order and gave him $20 tip on a $65 order.He was nice snd thanked me.

However I looked into my order and found the 2ltr sprite, and the 20pks of redpepper, 20 pks of parmesan, I called the store hear in Decatur Al, where I ordered my food and told them about my uncomplete order. I was told by a male on the phone that it was on its way..after 20mins I called back and a femake answered tge phone, her name was Ashley. I told her about my issue and promissed me it was taken care of. After another 15mins I called back..this is where you really need to pay attention Dominoes.

Aparently the driver whos name is Frank. Answered the phone..this was his responce to me....."Whats your problem?" I asked if he remembered me, Whats your problem sir?" I asked if he remembered my $20 tip? He said yes. I repeated my problem and he said.

" Do you still have the recite?" O said hold on...He interupted and said. "Well do you or not?" I said Im getting it...as I walked to the kitchen he said "If you cant find the recite I aint bringin you ***!" I then told him I would like to speak to a manager..He said, "Sure hold on." A male picked up the phone and asked me what my problem was.I continued to repeat myself..This male sounded just like Frank but couldnt be sure. He said "Are you sure you have your recite? Because if you dont and I come all the way over there Im going to be really pissed off.

You got that?" I told him that I was a fastfood manager in my past and this was custumer abuse. He said, "I dont give a *** about your past old man!" I then called back and Ashley answered the phone..Finally someone reasonable..I told her EVERYTHING! Her responce was at first. Frank acted as a manager during my complaint..it was him all along.

She told me she would write him up. My comment was he needs to be removed from the system. She asked me to hold and came back and said, "I have everything under control. Frank is bringing you your stuff." I said please dont send Frank because I am really pissed off at him and I really dont think he his emotionaly sain.

She said, I have no idea about that. But YOU sound like your loosing your self control! ARE YOU THREATING MY DRIVER? I responded with he is not stable but I will defend myself.

It would be better if you sent another driver. She said. "O.K. fine You have a pleasant day." Never once did I get a freakin apologie.

This all happened because I ordered a freaking pizza and wings? How in the *** is this my fault? Do you do sike screens on your employees? Because if Frank looses his job(as he should) ill be listening at night with a gun in my hand.

Thats how much this 1hr and a half episode freaked me out. Oh, ill be talking to a laywer tommarrow and see where I stand on all this BS. This is not the right way to treat a consumer. I was threatined by a member of your staff.

"You better have that recite, because if I have to come all the way out there and you dont have it.?.

Review about: Dominos Pizza Vehicle Driver.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

DominosCares
Dominos Pizza Verified Representative

I apologize for this experience! Please contact us at bit.ly/dpz_cares and please mention reference#2878767 so we can help make this right! *TH

you really pd & left a tip b4 checking order??????