I am an employee at old navy rego park currently doing an over night shift.I ORDER DELIEVERY because I can't leave the facility.

The point of a delievery. Almo called me and told me I had to come down stairs to pick up the pizza, I let him know that I'm working and I can't leave, almo HANGED UP AND never delivered my pizza and didn't refund my money.

I CALLED THE STORE AND THE MAN ON THE LINE TOLD ME, he will deliever the pizza by walking to old navy in rego park, ACROSS THE STREET FROM DOMINOS (CROSS STREET QUEENS BLVD!) I am very upset I lost money, never got my food and now I'm finishing my shift with out any food, APOLOGY Or EXPLANATION!Today is June 12,2017!

Review about: Dominos Pizza Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

DominosCares
Dominos Pizza Verified Representative

I'm sorry this happened! Please contact us at bit.ly/dpz_cares and please mention reference# 2842870 so we can help make this right! *JC

Millcreek, Utah, United States #1339559

I will never order from this crappy pizza place again.10 years of loyalty!

So yucky service sucks lately it's awful. Holladay is the worst!!!! July 11 ordered at 11 am early enough should be fresh looked two days old!

Be ordering fresh from Pizza Hut from now on.Lost a 200& or more s month client.