I order a pizza around 10:46 o'clock(They close at 12am), IT NEVER CAME!!!!!!I have't eaten all day and was really hungry, along with my sister and her 3 year old son.

Domino's on "358 N Schmidt Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440" ARE *** IDIOTS END OF STORY!!!!!!!!!! This is the second strike they SCREW ME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I actually tip good to those idiots and that's the only Domino's around this place, there needs to be better management at that place or at least fire the manager. Because obviously they don't have good customer service or know how to treat a customer.

Its great that you guys are open later hours, but if you guys can't handle late hours then you guys should just close at 11am/go back to preivous hours or open a better store in bolingbrook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hate how I alwasy have to deal with these incompetent people!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Pizza.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dominos Pizza Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $21
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Submit review

Comments

When you called to check the status of your pizza, what did management say? Also, it is wrong for you to make a 3 year old hungry. Feed your child, ok.

Dani
Columbus, Ohio, United States #921199

It's pizza...Get over it!!

Don't order from there again geesh!!***