Dominos Pizza - Didnt get my pizza

I order a pizza around 10:46 o'clock(They close at 12am), IT NEVER CAME!!!!!!I have't eaten all day and was really hungry, along with my sister and her 3 year old son.

Domino's on "358 N Schmidt Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440" ARE *** IDIOTS END OF STORY!!!!!!!!!! This is the second strike they SCREW ME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I actually tip good to those idiots and that's the only Domino's around this place, there needs to be better management at that place or at least fire the manager. Because obviously they don't have good customer service or know how to treat a customer.

Its great that you guys are open later hours, but if you guys can't handle late hours then you guys should just close at 11am/go back to preivous hours or open a better store in bolingbrook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hate how I alwasy have to deal with these incompetent people!!!!!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 26, 2014 #921216

When you called to check the status of your pizza, what did management say? Also, it is wrong for you to make a 3 year old hungry. Feed your child, ok.

0 0 Reply

Dec 26, 2014 #921199 Columbus, Ohio

It's pizza... Get over it!! Don't order from there again geesh!! ***

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dominos Pizza. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dominos Pizza.
Filing a new complaint about