North Chicago, Illinois

I ordered a pizza some bread bites and 3 dipping sauces about an hour and 1/2 ago.we got the pizza and bread bites within 45 mins.

i told the driver we were missing our dipping sauces and he said ok ill be right back with them. now we live maybe 5 mins from the dominoes location so its a quick turn around. we waited 25 mins and still nothing. so i called the store and told them we have been waiting on the driver to come back with our sauces and his response was that the driver is right here ill send him out to you right now.

he just showed up 2 mins ago with the dipping sauces but answered the door talking on his cell phone. didnt put it down for a sec to say im sorry for the problem sir, nothing just dropped the sauces in my hand and walked back to his car. i was pissed that he couldnt even show the common curtousy of saying im sorry. put your phone down for 5 mins and walk up to the door.

i will not be getting dominos for a long time now.this is the 3rd time we didnt get our sause with the pizza and the first time they have been this rude to us.

Review about: Dominos Pizza Pizza.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #602941

Oh my.They were rude to you!

Please get a life and put on your adult panties. STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT MINOR THINGS AND STOP EATING ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SURE THEY WILL MISS YOUR BUSINESS!:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin