We ordered two latge pizzas one thin crust with xtra chicken and cheese with green peppers as well....the sauce was disgusting if that was extra cheese and chicken that was SAD!!!i also had a handtossed one with xtra cheese and onions with baccon as well.

once again if that was extra i would hate to see what they put on as regular, i was VERY DISSAPOINTED i will NEVER ORDER FROM THERE AGAIN!!!ive been a faithful customer for over 10 years that ends TODAY, i will take my buisness somewhere i can count on and thats no longer them!

Review about: Dominos Pizza Pizza.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States #708591

The staff that works the night shift are RUDE!Went there last night ordered one pizza there were several employees behind the counter but nobody was getting their orders on time.

I waited 45 min for 1 pizza that they said would be done in 20 min. I watched as people who ordered after me got their orders. Finally went I approached the cashier, she looked for it, they lost it, someone had out it on the to of the rack and forgot to call it out. When I asked her how long it had been there, she sated "I have no idea" and looked at me like I had no business asking that question!

I brought my family home a cold pizza! I will NEVER be back!

Go to Papa Johns on Ring Road!They are much nicer!