My boyfriend ordered a pizza over the phone.I was on my way home from work so I went to pick it up.

When I got there the attendant asked for me to pay 14.80 an I told him I already paid he was like oh OK then gave me my pizza as if nothing happened. When I got home I had later found that my boyfriend only paid twelve something over the phone so the attendant was totally trying to take advantage of me and pocket the cash. Needless to say when I got home my boyfriend was appalled so he called the establishment and got a female on the phone. He explained the situation and she showed not even a shred of empathy nor did she care.

My boyfriend them stated that they lost our business for life and the associate didn't even try to save our business she was like OK and hung up.

I wouldn't ever recommend this company to a friend or family member.I am a supervisor for Verizon and I'm passionate about customer service and this experience with dominoes not only shoOK me up that it only supplements that the food was horrific and gave me the runs.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

What probably happened is that your order was not marked "PAID" as it was not fully paid for. The CSR was probably new, that's why he gave you the food without collecting the remaining amount you owed. They didn't try to save your business because you were probably being an *** hole.

You got the runs from not shutting up MISS SUPERVISOR KNOW IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin If your so passionate then why are there so many Verizon complaints? :x :x :x :x :x :x