I did an online pizza orders for members of our school's basketball team on Wednesday, November 28, 2017. The order was scheduled for delivery at 11:00 AM, shortly after placing the order the store manager called me and indicated that it could not be delivered because the driver's car broke down.

No issue at all, so I went to pick up to order when I arrived I asked could I be refunded the delivery charge of $2.99. The manager stated no, I asked why? He stated"I can not make a refund because it was an online order. Still no big issue.

Here is the big issue. After I arrived back to my school, my credit card was charged twice for the same amount. Once again, I stoke with the store manager, at least that is what the young man told me his title was, and explained the double charge. The store manager said once it clears my bank account come for a refund (1 cleared 11/29/17 and the other 1 cleared 11/30/17) so I went to the store to resolve the issue.

The young man there said he was the General Manager(GM, I explain my double charge situations. The GM was very rude and disrespectful. He said his system on showed 1 order and there was nothing he could do. His reply to me "You need to call 1-800-dominoes maybe they can help you.

There is nothing I could do." I was totally taken backwards. I have always used Dominoes for my pizza company. More importantly, my school uses this particular store weekly since it's located near the school. I reached corporate office and a lady was very helpful.

She took my name, address, and phone number. She stated that she would forward my concern to the General Manager for that store, 6867 Dominos.

Review about: Dominos Pizza Manager.

Reason of review: charged twice for the same order.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments