1.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Store # 8390 7/25/2017 8:45PM, This is by far the worse't I have been treated by a fast food employee ever and I will never go back to this Domino's or any other one.I am 68 years old.

I ordered as advertised 2 medium 2 topping pies, I added peppers to one of them. When walked into store there was only one and the cost was over $14.00. I said that isn't right. The employee said that was what I ordered and I said no something is wrong with the website or something and I suggested we try and figure it out because I wasn't happy.

He said that he was starting to get very upset and I asked why, he said because of me and that I was just out looking for trouble and that that is why I came into his store to just cause trouble. He said the only thing he could do was get me another 1 topping medium and charge me another $7.00 or return my money. I said why would I pay $21 total for 2 medium pies, when all over they advertise 2 for $5.99. Then a delivery person came in and he told that person I came in looking for trouble.

I said the customer is always right he said not there place they aren't. I would suggest that the owner and manager look at the video and try and retrain this employee and if does work replace him.

To me the solution was easy bake another pie and charge me $5.99 each plus any other extras I add.By the way the money that was returned hasn't showed back up in my debt bank account yet.

Review about: Dominos Pizza Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments