So Domino's Pizza is revamping their image. And you might have seen the commercials where they advertise their 2 medium pizzas for $6 each (if not, it might be a regional thing). I decided to order some since it sounded like a good deal.

I called and asked if that deal was still in effect and the young man informed me that you needed a coupon to qualify. The commercial had lead me to believe that it was a special offer in celebration for their new recipe and that a coupon was not needed. I guess it's one of those things where it might have been stated in the fine print on the commercial for a milisecond that even a hummingbird couldn't read.

I ordered a large pizza anyway, just with pineapple. And it cost $15! Don't get me wrong, their new pizza is a major improvement and I found it quite tasty. But for 1/3 of that, I could have bought a frozen pizza! Not a good way to get your customers back.

Review about: Dominos Pizza Pizza.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

#196591

I happen to know that the coupon is not required if you order from a corporate store...perhaps the store you were ordering from was not a corporate owned store or the person you spoke with was new and didn't know any better.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #194166

I am not a hummingbird and I could read this. just because you need glasses does not make this false advertising.

Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia #163747

Always order online with dominos because they have all of their coupons online.It's much easier and I guarantee you will save a couple of bucks.

You can also track the order and customize the pizza the way you like it.It's much easier than calling up and speaking to someone who has a heavy accent :grin