The local Domino's moved to the intersection of Shady Oak Rd and Excelsior Blvd in Minnetonka, MN.To save 10-30 seconds on delivery, they send their drivers down the neighborhood residential road as a cut-off to avoid a stoplight.

Several residents have brought their concerns to the manager about safety yet the practice continues. Well, on Friday it happened. I never thought it would happen to me but I was on my bicycle coming up to the stop sign near the boulevard when a driver cut the corner so sharply he had to screech to a halt to avoid hitting me. I was on the right shoulder of the residential road.

He stopped, apologized and said he didn't see me. He was more concerned about beating the oncoming traffic instead of waiting until it was safe. Well, Minnetonka Domino's, because you have so little regard for your neighbors I will make sure that no one I know or work with orders pizza from you and I will do my best to help a fellow neighbor collect a big fat check when you hit someone. Remind yourself on how well your 30-minute delivery policy worked and look in the mirror.

It's time to stop driving through the neighborhood.C'mon, you can't be that greedy.

Review about: Dominos Pizza Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Bad Business Practice.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

DominosCares
Dominos Pizza Verified Representative

I apologize for this experience! Please contact us at bit.ly/dpz_cares and please mention reference#2878780 so we can help make this right! *TH