I tried to enter the dominono promotion, but when I tried at 2:58 it said the promotion expired. The promotion SHOULD begin at 3 pm, but when I tried at 2:58 just to be sure, the promotion was still expired.

I've never had this problem. Usually the promotion actually starts at 3:00, and I'm prepared. But this time I checked early and it had expired two minutes early. My brother and I were both looking forward to free pizza, and now we are thoroughly disappointed.

I'd appreciate an explanation, and/or a free pizza code for my brother and I. Thank you.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of dominos pizza coupon from Dominos Pizza. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $13 and wants Dominos Pizza to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was false advertising. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Papa Johns Pizza. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dominos Pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments