Dallas, Texas
Featured Not resolved

Ordered thin crust veg.Had to wait over an hour and a half to receive it.Pizza was burnt had no pineapple ,no jalapenos as asked for paid $20.

Worst pizza i ever had in my life, service is pathetic.They had only one person attenting to the store. it was lunch time and the person at the front was not dressed well and was very rude did not even greet . me when I entered the store.

The pizza did not taste good at also asked for mango habanero sauce and was given ranch instead.Wii not order from dominos again

Review about: Dominos Thin Crust Vegetarian Pizza.

I didn't like: Bad employees and bad management, Poor customer service, Was disappointed in my order overall.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dominos Pizza Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss everything / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

lori0108

Agree!! Worst pizza chain in the world today.

That pizza looks yummy to me..

for the record that pizza is NOWHERE near burnt.you're just a whiner baby like all these generation G I like to call them with the G standing for "GIMME" as in GIMME FREE STUFF WHAAAAAAAAA.

as fpr the missing toppings that they should have corrected for you but you stating it was burnt is COMPLETE BS as per your own picture.

so in closing, get a life.

stop complaining on here as you did and have them CORRECT it, if you don't tell them how are they to know you weren't happy?you think they're psychic?