2.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

On Sept 1 I ordered through my app at 9:45 pm and was told it would be there in 20 mins.Mind you I am only 2 minutes driving time from the rest.

So at 11:15 I call the store to see when my pizza may be delivered to be told by the shift manager that the app is the stupidest thing ever and it tells customers false information. I ask how much longer before I get my food and he proceeds to tell me that it would be another 2 hours. When I questioned as to why I had to wait over three hours for a pizza to be brought 2 mins away he told me that it had been raining outside and they got behind but not to worry he would cancel my order and hung up in my ear. Upon calling back to the store and being put on hold with nothing said, A young lady was directed to answer the phone as if I couldn't hear him telling her word for word what to say.

I asked her for his name and her name. His name was Jonathan and she refused to give me hers and told me that if I wanted to find out her name I could come to the store and we could handle it outside. I am 38 years old. I am not a little teenager that plays kids games.

I took worlds of offense to this so much that I called back to the store the next morning to get the district managers name from the store manager (James) because by the sound of it he was fed up as well with his staff. He in turn gave me the number to his district manager(Joshua) number. So after calling him on the 2nd, 9th, 13th, 15th, 21st, & 24th with no response or answer to any of my voicemails here I am.

I run 3 businesses and if my customers were ever treated like this or most of all threatened I couldn't blame them for never spending another dollar with me.As the manager of a local hotel I will also be stopping any deliveries from the store as well.

Review about: Dominos Pizza Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

I wonder how someone who runs three businesses doesn’t have an errand boy or somebody they can call on to pick up food elsewhere if pizza delivery was going to take too long...I mean if you’re desperate for food with kids in bed, you gotta have options open or maybe think ahead next time.

Running a household is not much harder than running a business, is it?Just sayin...

aliens_amoung_us

Why did you not just drive there, being so close, and handle it face to face?That's what I would do and have done.

People change their tone once someone is live and in person.

Otherwise, call corporate and state your complaint.

Maybe next time just drive there and do pick up, that's what we do, that is the only way you get your food hot, and exactly how you like it.

clayne2001
to aliens_amoung_us #1374052

When I have small children in the bed its not the most convenient thing to do at midnight!

aliens_amoung_us
to clayne2001 #1375587

Ah, didn't know you meant PM! No another adult around I assume. Gotcha.