called up dominos pizza on torens road for a friend and when they answered a young australian girl answered and told me to hold i was on hold for 10 minutes and finally an indian guy answered i asked for ONE pizza and chicken kickers this *** indian guy continues to tell me the wrong order over and over again i keep telling him my correct order about severl times that i did not want a spicy chicken pizza i want spicy chicken kickers after about 20 minutes he finally said it right and it come to $31.30 and 1 hour later the pizza was finally here the guy takes out 2 pizzas and tells me one spicy chicken pizza and one hawian i was extreamly upset and told him thats not what i ordered he tells me that hes the one that spoke to me on the phone and this is what i asked for and i have to pay!

this is unbelieable!!!

i am overly pissed off that i had to pay $15 for a pizza NO ONE will eat nor that i ordered it. dominos need to get people to answer the phones that can hear and *** understand.

i will NEVER get pizza from their again and will recomend everyone i know not to aswell.i am definetly pissed and it ruined the night!

Review about: Dominos Pizza Pizza.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Oh so sad! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry ...