Dominos Pizza Cheese Pizza Review

43 of 906 Dominos Pizza reviews

I have ordered pizza spending 40.00 each time ive ordered for the past 4 weeks once a week and when I get my pizzas my cheese topping is stuck to the lid of my box.When I call to talk to the manager at the store she makes it sound like im purposely screwing up my pizza.

I dont like her tone nor her accusations I will however not order from Dominos anymore unless something is done about this issue.The store I order from is in Charleston West Virginia on Oakwood Road and the managers name is Michelle

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cheese Pizza
Review category
Fast Food
review #928135 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dominos Pizza? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
43 of 906 Dominos Pizza reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 12 #1225931 Irving, Texas, United States

Why are you paying $40 for Domino's pizza when everyone else on the planet is paying $5.99? You do know it's not real pizza, right? It probably comes out of a can like Pillsbury rolls. My dog won't even eat Dominos.

1 0 Reply
Mike_mn

Oct 07 #1223890

I do not see the little plastic 'table' in the center of the pizza. It's a little 3 legged tray that resembles a tiny table. It's purpose is to prevent the cover from pressing down onto the top of the pizza.
They are either trying to but corners by not using them, which is *** because it only annoys customers, or, they just don;t bother.
Order again, and request the plastic center cover tray. They shouldn't charge you for it, as it's less than 1 cent.
Sounds like the manager is clueless. Dooesn't hurt to educate them about the plastic tray.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.