Lamar, Indiana
2.2

This makes the third and last time I will be going to Dominos. However this is my first written complaint.

After reviewing your menu closely I was overcharged 8 different times on the build your own pasta bowls at $1 each time besides two over charges of a dollar and $1.90 and $1.50 apx, When I brought the 8 overcharge to the assistant store manager Steve I spent 10 minutes talking with him sharing with him my embarrassment of this situation I was in, he continued to look on the computer the entire time trying to figure it out. finally the result of no charge for the order was the understanding.. So I thought. I also shared all my Goodwill of thousands of dollars quartly of Goodwill from my Ad Agency wich is small having less than 30 employees trying to relate and be understanding.

steve went into the back to speak to your manager who is an entire another story which You have no real idea.

steve came out and started making pizzas. A new person came out rang the register and tried to charge me I said oh is this the way it's going to be now he said so YES!!! I paid and walked out. without saying one word I was pissed....

So now not only ashamed but being made a fool of because of this incident. I can tell you I own a small agency with less than 30 employees if one of my Marketing Executives treated as a client in this manner he would be in the unemployment line. My best hope is a corporate liaison reply to this email and call me. or considering the size of your large franchise possibly a regional manager.

If you're going to email me a coupon you may as well keep it because there is no satisfaction in that. The issue is making a fool out of me besides keeping my money time after time.. a real shady cash register there. There are 2 othere serious things not room for a email.

my private number is 856-673-8435 my name is John. alladvertising@hotmail.com....

I can be reached after 1 p.m. EST.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Comments