Featured Not resolved
1.4
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I had ordered a pizza tonight which I usually don't after a certain time and when I had received it the delivery driver was kind amd everything but when I got inside and opened my pizza it wasn't cooked I called the store to complain and and asked for the manager she was very rude and basically called me a liar "because she would never send an under cooked pizza out" well here you go this is a cooked pizza from lincoln il dominos on a tuesday night at 11p.m

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dominos pizza create your own pizza from Dominos Pizza and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dominos Pizza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Papa Johns Pizza. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dominos Pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Everett, Washington, United States #1176394

We had the same experience.Ordered a large pepperoni as our oldest grandson wanted it.

Got a raw, plain cheese pizza. The driver called after I took a look and showed him. He finally left. Was told our next order would be free, it wasn't.

Opposite coast, same shabby treatment.Shameful.

Kittycat2016