Dominos Pizza Create Your Own Pizza Review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey
I had ordered a pizza tonight which I usually don't after a certain time and when I had received it the delivery driver was kind amd everything but when I got inside and opened my pizza it wasn't cooked I called the store to complain and and asked for the manager she was very rude and basically called me a liar "because she would never send an under cooked pizza out" well here you go this is a cooked pizza from lincoln il dominos on a tuesday night at 11p.m
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "The order didn't come even though it says on the website it was delivered..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Thank you for your review. Actually, the UrineOut Powder IS doing it's job. It's bringing or "wicking" all of the old urine that is DEEP in the carpet,..."
- "Bought burritos from the gluten free section. Spent the last 4 hours puking blood because not all of the burritos were gluten free. They all had the same red wrapper..."
- "I paid for 2 teacup Yorkies with money gram for ship and they gave me a total and said that was it after I paid then an hour later they..."