1.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I walked in and placed an order.It was supposed to take 15 minutes.

I walked in several times being ignored my the staff. Iwalled in the third time employees are on the phone taking orders, people were in the back talking, and one was eating pizza. Before giving me my food my order wss just sitting there. The Manager ignored me and my boyfriend for awhile until i asked for a full refund they gave me my cold food.

The customer service is horrible. I cannot stand this new crew.

They are disrespectful to this company and their manager has no leadership skills.I will never return to this location that uses to be my favorite.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. user19368789 stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of food and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dominos pizza customer care. Dominos Pizza needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dominos pizza customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dominos Pizza. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Papa Johns Pizza.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments