3.8
Quality of Food

Hi, I made an order at Domino's pizza tonight around 12:50 am and I was told that the store was closed even though your website says that you guys deliver even if the delivery is made at 1am.When I proceeded to explain to the Manager that I needed a refund, I was rudely cussed out by the manager.

"[He] hung up the phone after saying that he would have my *** food ready in 20 minutes." He did this without allowing me to explain that I wanted a refund. So I called back immediately. When the employee answered the phone, I told him that I was trying to get a refund but he said that they had already started making it after not even 10 seconds between me calling right back; then he hung up on me also. The employee proceeded to deliver the food comma and as he arrived he gave me a car and I told him that he hung up on me and I was telling him that I did not want the order.

After I explained this to him, he hung up on me again. I did not want the order because I did not trust it the employees to make and deliver it without doing anything to it. I have both phone calls recorded and the call times for both.

My order number is 216205.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1239946

"The employee proceeded to deliver the food comma and as he arrived he gave me a car"... WTF are you talking about????

oplict098
to Anonymous Virginia, Minnesota, United States #1240018

I did text to speech and didnt catch the typo..

He proceeded to deliver the food, and as he arrived he gave me a call..