They messed up my order and I called them and they brought it back to me and they gave me another receipt and the driver was extremely rude about it I said Im not paying for a messed up order twice and then I took a look at my bank statement on my phone and they charged my card not just once but 3 times and I called there store and spoke to the manager and guess what he couldn't do anything about it so now I have to go to the bank and dispute both of the transactions so now they took 50 or 60 dollars and now I have no money for food for my kids *** domino's pizza they are crooks so watch out everybody for this bs

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). user21370333 is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments