1.1
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I used the app i ordered a small pizza and a breadbowl pasta.The tracker on the app says were preparing the food, its in the oven, then it says mmm its all yours come and get it.

Im tired ready to go home and eat, shower and sleep. I drive all way there say my name and they say the order hasnt even been made yet. WOW!!

What's the point of having a APP TRACKER of its not even true.I told them to make it but they took too f.ing long so i left got chinese instead.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Diamondispissed is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments