2.0
Nutrition Description

I ordered my pizza online and went to pay for my pizza in the store and the cashier told me that the machine would not take my cad because there wasnt enough money on it.I knew this was a mistake because i just checked the balance myself the day prior.

So i left and had to drive miles down the road and back through traffic to get to an atm and withdrawal some money and theres was still an adequate amount in my account. Went back to the store and got the same cashier and told her something was wrong with her machine because my pizza order was only $13 and i just withdrawaled a $20. She then realized that she herself had made a mistake.

I asked to see the manager to see if he could recompensate me somehow for the waste of gas and time and he was very rude stating, "if you leave with any food in this store you're gonna have to pay for it." not to mention after all the driving for the cashiers fault and talking with manager my pizza was cold.Not happy at all and as far as im considered will never use this location again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of dominos pizza customer care. Dominos Pizza needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dominos pizza customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dominos Pizza. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Papa Johns Pizza.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Upon realizing it was his own employee's error, it would have been nice if the manager had offered a free beverage or order of breadstixs, but with places like Dominos that pay s**tty wages, you have to have lowered expectations as they don't attract the highest caliber of managers.