Everytime I call my neighborhood Dominoes they say they dont deliver to me.EVERY.

SINGLE. TIME. I call the same Dominoes everytime. They have delvered to me multiple times yet they always tell me they dont deliver to me.

They even have my address saved in their system but they always end up calling me back to tell me I have the wrong dominoes. They keep telling me I have to call a different dominoes. When I call the other dominoes they tell me they dont deliver to me and that I have to call the original dominoes I called the first time. This has happened more than 12 times.

Either there is a misunderstanding on who covers what areas or your representatives are continually playing on the phone.Either way it is frustrating and unexceptable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dominos pizza customer care. Dominos Pizza needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dominos pizza customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dominos Pizza. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Papa Johns Pizza.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments