2.1
Quality of Food

Your store on Thornton Road in Stockton California was very very rude on the phone to me and hung up in my face I tried to call once more time and then they hung up on my face right away I don't know what kind of business you guys run but I would never buy anything from that store ever again and I will post this to let people know you how rude this one place was to me I did nothing rong to be treated that way

Review about: Dominos Pizza Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1301279

really well hmm you must eigther be a worker at dominos pizza or you must just love eating boogers and gassy salami soon thier will not be calls comming in online or offline have you ever seen a pizza manager and workers getting arrested for delivering boogers and snots in pizza and for passing gas on the salami dude well the people who ate that was two 80 year olds who didnt tip the but holes the week before. my friend called me and told me about it and i am so glad i never orderd from them snotfaces and you can go back to your boogers and snotty pizza because i make my own pizza.

offconsumerpissed

So, this company that survives and thrives based on orders simply hung up on you despite the fact that you did nothing wrong?I'm not sure that's a believeable story.

I believe they may have hung up on you, but I'm interested in the true story.What did you do?