1.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

The lady answered the phone I said hello she said I can't hear anyone I said hello even louder but I could clearly hear her she then cancelled the call I seem to be having extremely horrible day with Dominos I walked in to pick up my pizza because they charge so much for a delivery there is a screw hanging out of the door and it's scratched and ripped open my jacket scratching my arm I called the store to talk to a manager I ended up communicating with a assistant manager name mr.Famous I told him that my jacket was ripped he told me I needed to speak to the general manager who would be in between 6 and 7 I said okay as he was hanging up the phone while we were both still on the phone in a sense he then said she called back and complained about that s*** extremely offended by the money that I have spent in Dominos over the last two years having delivery sent to my home and my business in the same day over the summer to feed my kids and feed myself and to be treated with such disgust as if I don't have a right to say that my property was damaged because as I was walking out the door the door hit me before I could get out I wouldn't I would not be using this system at all and waiting for the general manager to come in and only discuss it with him had mr.

Famous not treated me so poorly as if his job availability does not exist from people like me actually wanting to order food from Dominos to Simply get enjoyment out of a good product I'm totally disgusted with how I was treated and I hope and pray to God that the company takes care of me as a client that is cared for and appreciated and also reprimands mr.

Famous that is the assistant manager in the Dominos located in West Philadelphia on Lancaster Avenue.Email Erika Rooney at yahoo.com do not capitalize or put a space when it comes to my name phone number 267-275-6791

Review about: Dominos Pizza Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Berwyn, Pennsylvania, United States #1327805

I have not been helped at all no one has tired to help me at all i went passed the store and they took the screw out never got back to me at all. The address to the location that damaged my coat is 6001 Lancaster ave a, philadelphia pa 19151 2154776000

to erika rooney Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1335563

No one has contacted me yet it is now going on a month later and dominos has yet to reach out to help me as a valued customer, 06/2/2017 2672756791 erikarooney@yahoo.com