Resolved
4.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Update by user Nov 04, 2016

The manager from the other store called 5 days later apologized and offered me a complimentary Large pizza. Which we redeemed tonight. Corporate however did nothing at all

Original review posted by user Nov 01, 2016

Placed an order for a carryout order for my local store.They sent the order 10 miles from my home when the closest store i always carryout from is 1.5 miles from my home.The store i went to had no exterior sign light on and served a cold product. Called customer service they acted as if it was my fault and said owner of other store would call me. Not acceptable as we eat pizza weekly and have 9 other pizza businesses in a 2 mile radius that we could choose besides Dominos before driving 10 miles away.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). user90367360 is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments