3.7
Quality of Food

You should be ashamed!Marketing strategies are pathetic!

Stop offering free pizza when you *** well know it isn't free. Everyday $7.99....that's everyday. Why is it still a coupon on the app if it's everyday carryout? one coupon I believe says, 3 large 2 toppings 8.99 each....Really!?!

Are people really that ***? That $7.99 3 topping pizza is my regular menu item that I always order. I pick bogo and now I'm only saving a couple cents...lmao!! Now all of a sudden that 1 carryout 3 topping large pizza costs $16.00.

And the other one is free And it says I saved a boat load Where's the bogo????

Where's the savings????I'll stick to my local shops instead of sinking my money into your stock.

Review about: Dominos Pizza Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

offconsumerpissed

Lol. I enjoy these obviously fake reviews that are designed for laughs. Thank you.

Man you need to get some fresh air lady. 7.99 for a large 3 topping is good deal. Cheapskate

Dominos Pizza - Pasta Review Dominos Pizza "I placed a order of $42 3 chicken pasta and salads to go with them. The pasta in the bowl wouldnt feed my 6 year old its so little! The..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Sent out BURNT brownie and cold pizza Dominos Pizza "Absolutely Brutal. I ordered the 6 piece brownie and it was completely burnt and rock hard. You couldn't eat it. I am astonished that they would let that out of..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Delivery Service Review Dominos Pizza "My experience with Dominos Located Omar 215-886-5060 1909 W. Cheltenham Ave Elkins Park, PA 19027 215-886-5060 So to begin Partial of my order was forgotten at the store. I placed..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more