2.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I walked to the dominos and I saw the sign that says unlimited toppings then he gives me a nasty attitude then he try's to make my pizza were I won't see him make it and as much as I wanted to leave I had already paid I felt so uncomfortable it was such a creepy experience so I tried to snap chat my pizza being made and he got all mad and was screaming at me telling me to take my money and go ... it was a total waist of time I took my food home and I didn't eat I felt he had done something to it ... he made me show up because he was lying about the menu then he try's to make my food where I can't see him then he tells me to take my money and go because I took a picture of his creepy behavior

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments