3.4
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Update by user Dec 11, 2016

diminos would never deliver to my house, which i live 10 minutes probably less than that, i had to tell them i'm calling corporate office just for them to deliver to my house

Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2016

dominos don't deliver to me and i live 10 minutes away, their is not always a car at my house so i can go get the pizza can call me at(302) 518-5944 email me at juanitagibbs56@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

offconsumerpissed

Seems like a really simple solution to this: Do not order Dominos pizza unless you have a car available to go pick it up.You are making it seem like you can't get oxygen or something lol.

It's cheap, disgusting pizza. God, people like you just amaze me.

And scare me.You really exist amongst us.