Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I placed an order online with the Dominos on 115th and Halsted and the tracker said my order left at 6:11pm so by the time it hit 7:11pm i called to see where in the world was my order (not to mention i was put on hold for 30 mins and they never picked up) so when the driver Paxiton arrived around 8:05pm (i literally live 15 min away from that Dominos) my pizzas where cold the cheese looked horrible and to top it i had to walk to him to get my food!He drives off without giving me my 2liter pop so i kept trying to call him back his phone kept going to voice mail, then 5 min later he finally showed back up!

Never will i order from Dominos again, they have very poor customer service and their employees seem careless including the driver yet they expect to make tips!?Never again!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.