Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

My experience with Dominos Located Omar 215-886-5060 1909 W.Cheltenham Ave Elkins Park, PA 19027 215-886-5060 So to begin Partial of my order was forgotten at the store.

I placed a call to the store and spoke with Omar and he quickly resolved the situation. Upon hanging up with Omar , the delivery driver called (without knowledge of me picking up the phone) He proceeded to say to whoever else was in the vehicle "This *** is lying dog, I don't even eat that ***". I called the store back and thats when Omar the store manager accused me of "making the whole thing up" and "he will do his OWN investigation". Not to mention my three children (13,8,5) all heard ALL of the conversation between each individual party.

This is by far MY WORST EXPERIENCE EVER AND FOR $33 I deserve at LEAST basic customer care skills.

I WILL NEVER order from this store LET ALONE DOMINOS again.I will let my family and friends know NOT to as well.

Review about: Dominos Pizza Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

offconsumerpissed

If you can't afford fast food, don't order it. Goodness. Use your food stamps for real food.