1.9
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

My order number is 224486 quita 4702572067

I placed a order at 8:40 it was delivered at 11:10 only for the delivery driver to have forgotten an item that was ordered for someone who meat...he told me he didn't see no cheese bread he didn't have a recipe and he just gave me a total off the top of his head but at one point about to take my full $30 if I had not asked...I gave him 20 cause that's what he asked for..I called the store for a manager a very rude young lady came to the phone and I explained my problem she tells me because it's busy some ppl just grab stuff or miss items ...then she asked if I wanted a credit I told her I waited 2hrs didn't really want a credit I wanted the food she then asked me my number and as soon as I asked her name she hung up on me I called back for her to hang up again...haven't been able to get thru because they continue to hang up in my face...this place has really poor customer service and the food was luke warm and not as presentable as my first delivery order...

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Dominos Pizza. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dominos Pizza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Papa Johns Pizza. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dominos Pizza and dominos pizza delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments