Dominos Pizza Delivery Service Review from Houston, Texas
I ordered a pizza online on my credit card after I payed for it 5 mins later they call me saying they don't deliver in that area after 5? So I said I'll pick it up & they already canceled it? The manager Amy was very disrespectful!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've had pneumonia for 2 weeks and been pumped with an incredible amount of drugs. After blacking out, I woke up knowing I needed food and couldn't drive, this..."
- "This are the photos of the pizza I ordered with stake, but got pork and stake...."
- "I ordered from dominos at 6:17 & was quoted 29-39 minutes for delivery. An hour later i still had no food. I called & she said give it 20 more..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."