I ordered a pizza online on my credit card after I payed for it 5 mins later they call me saying they don't deliver in that area after 5? So I said I'll pick it up & they already canceled it? The manager Amy was very disrespectful!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dominos pizza delivery service. Dominos Pizza needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dominos pizza delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dominos Pizza. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Papa Johns Pizza.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Delivery Service Review Dominos Pizza "My experience with Dominos Located Omar 215-886-5060 1909 W. Cheltenham Ave Elkins Park, PA 19027 215-886-5060 So to begin Partial of my order was forgotten at the store. I placed..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Rude Manager Candace Dominos Pizza "Where's RONALD (store associate who always makes our dinner right and delicious) or at least that's what the TRACKER says his name is, when you have hungry kids waiting to..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Issues with the reward system Dominos Pizza "Ordered a free pizza and got charged but my rewards is gone. On Saturday the 10th I ordered a medium 2 topping pizza with extra cheese two of your coupon..." Read more Tophatter - Damaged goods Tophatter "I got the flawless finishing touch and was damaged. There was no battery and no brush. The package was all messed up. I ordered a ring Sept 7 and still..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada is no longer Lazada after they use LEX service. Lazada Malaysia "I have always enjoyed buying from Lazada until suddenly they use LEX service. This is a poor delivery system. They won't give you a valid ninjavan tracking number because they..." Read more My order at Target online was cancelled 28 days after order was accepted Target "Target advertised a new service - shipping to Israel - in the beginning of September. I ordered items at Target Online on 9/6/2017. Yesterday 10/3/2017 , 28 days after the..." Read more Comcast - Horrible! Comcast "Like many people in southwest Florida who are still recovering from hurricane Irma, we are slowly putting our lives and proerty back together. I called Comcast right after the storm..." Read more